- New “Add Feed” button in the feed list
- Changed open articles in Safari option to open articles in safari view and the open links in safari instead of safari view option now affects opening articles as well
- Links opened for the web mode now open in a custom view that shares cookies with the web view mode to allow logging in to web sites. This can be disabled in the expert settings.
- Expert setting to not dim read, but starred articles
- Long press the sync button to reset local changes and perform a full sync.
- Option to sync on server automatically when syncing the app (TT-RSS)
- Now shows the archived, fresh and published feeds (TT-RSS)
- Fixed sharing title and url
- Fixed starred articles appearing as unread (Pocket)
- Fixed saving animated GIFs from the image viewer
- Fixed an issue with the top margin in the artcle view
- No longer grays out starred articles, regardless of read status
- CMD – W keyboard shortcut while the app is in split view
- Slightly improved Sync Speed (TT-RSS)